Monday, April 2, 2007
April Fools' Day - Belated Wishes
Hope the day went off really well for all of you out there :) Mine was interesting, you could say. I was successful for some parts and not so successful for the others! But yes, it was definitely fun and very exciting!

Oh yes, before I drag myself off to bed, I just kinda remembered that what about those people who you missed out on wishing Happy Fools' Day! I did miss out on a couple of my friends, so what I did was send them some belated e cards. I think that's a good idea, so what if you couldn't meet or wish, sending them a heartfelt greeting just makes it up, what say? Check out these below, they make good options -

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !



Send this eCard !



Send this eCard !


Send this free eCard
Send this eCard !

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Gerry at Monday, April 02, 2007 ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: