Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Love -- April Fools Day Cards
Hi folks,did u come up with any brilliant pranks yet? April Fools Day is knocking at our door once more. But hey , be cautious while opening the door, who knows what trick is waiting for you behind the door? At least, I would be super alert as the D day comes close. Trick traps can pop up from anywhere. Its me , who fools everyone throughout the year, and because of that I wont be spared on the day of Fools. Specially Jana; she hits me back with vengeance on 1st April without fail. Lets see, what happens this year. This time, my fooling strategy would be completely novel and unexpected. I happened to come across pranks through some free april fools day cards. I just saw a few over the net. Here are some of those april fools day ecards that will surprise and fool friends, family, office colleagues and even your sweetheart . Check them out. Have loads of fun fooling around, literally. I will, for sure.




Send this April Fools Day cards!
Click For More April Fool's Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...






Send this April Fools Day cards!
Click For More April Fool's Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Dave Richards at Tuesday, March 25, 2008 ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: