Friday, March 2, 2007
April Fools' Day - Quotes and Quotations
Here's a collection of some of the most famous quotes and quotations made by famous personalities for April Fools' Day. It just goes to show how extremely popular this day is!

This is the day upon which we are reminded of what we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four. - Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson, 1894

The March fool with another month added to his folly.
- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
- Chinese Proverb

Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.
- Robert Frost, "Cluster of Faith," 1962

He who is born a fool is never cured.
- Proverb


Send this eCard !


I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.
- Jack Handey

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
- Abraham Lincoln

A man always blames the woman who fools him. In the same way he blames the door he walks into in the dark.
- Henry Louis Mencken

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
- Douglas Adams

It is the ability to take a joke, not make one, that proves you have a sense of humor.
- Max Eastman


Send this eCard !

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Gerry at Friday, March 02, 2007 ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: