Wednesday, February 28, 2007
April Fools' Day - Love Jokes!
There is nothing like sharing some rib-tickling jokes with your sweetheart on the 1st of April. Love makes the world go around and makes us go around too! A couple of tricks and gags pulled on your beloved just adds to the fun factor to the relationship. Just be careful, not to take the joke too far.

But, if you want to play it safe and stick around to just plain old jokes, here's a couple that I found. They are good and clean! :)

Two friends are discussing the possibility of love. "I thought I was in love three times," one friend says.

"How so?" his friend asks.

"Five years ago I deeply cared for a woman who wanted nothing to do with me."

"Was that not love?" his friend asks.

"No," he replies. "That was obsession. And then two years ago I deeply cared for an attractive woman who didn't understand me."

"Was that not love?"

"No," he replies. "That was lust. And just last year I met a woman aboard a cruise ship to the Caribbean. She was smart, funny, and a great conversationalist. And everywhere I followed her on that boat, I would get this strange sensation in the pit of my stomach."

"Was that not love?" his friend asks.

"No," he replies. "That was motion sickness."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A small piece of sodium which lived in a test tube fell in love with a Bunsen burner.

"Oh Bunsen, my flame. I melt whenever I see you . . .", the sodium pined.

"It's just a phase you're going through", replied the Bunsen burner.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Math is like love; a simple idea, but it can get complicated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


If you love something, set it free.

If it comes back, it was and always will be yours.

If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with.

If it just sits in your living room and messes up your stuff, eats your food, uses your telephone, takes your money and never behaves as if you actually set it free in the first place -- you either married it or gave birth to it!


Send this eCard !



Send this eCard !

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
 
posted by Gerry at Wednesday, February 28, 2007 ¤ Permalink ¤


0 Comments: